I won’t be presumptuous & think that there’s still stuff about me you don’t know but it’s worth a try.
1. I love Cherry flavored Halls.
2. I love the original Ricola, and don’t like the sugar free ones.
3. Milky (from Japan) is my favorite soft, chewy candy.
4. I prefer mamon & taisan over ensaymada.
5. But cheese rolls we order all the way from a subdivision in Parañaque beats all of them.
6. I enjoy savory pastries, chicken pot pie, chicken or beef empanada, and those cheese pastry sticks.
7. I love Romaine lettuce, i’m only okay w/ iceberg w/ BLTs, and those together with grilled cheese are my 2 favorite sandwiches.
8. I love spaghetti noodles but if i had to choose only 1 starch for the rest of my life- no competition- it’s RICE for me.
9. I love salmon sashimi, especially toro salmon- the weird thing is i dislike cooked salmon.
10. I love coarse black pepper & red pepper flakes, I pretty much sprinkle either of the 2 on almost every “ulam” i eat.
11. I love anchovies on my pizza.
12. My favorite berry is the raspberry. Fresh ones w/ half & half or whipped cream is pure heaven.
13. I adore scones w/ clotted cream. English high tea is such an elegant yet comforting ritual.
14. I keep my fingernails short, but if I do get them polished, i always choose a gel French Tip.
15. I love black gel for my toe nail polish.
16. We sleep the whole night w/ soft classical music playing combined with deep sleep inducing & REM music- i actually have a playlist i called Science + Research based SLEEP.
17. We have 13 pillows in our bed.
18. I diffuse a lavender or chamomile based essential oil blend for 2 hours starting 30 minutes before bedtime.
19. I spend at least 2.5 hours a day reading newspapers, magazines, or books on apps in my iPad. Physical books i buy are coffee table ones for home design, style & fashion, and travel books.
20. I hand write all my birthday, thank you, and get well cards. I love thick, personalized note cards, and I buy most of my greeting cards from Japan or Papyrus in the US.
21. I am obsessed with having a rainbow of bright & pastel colored, black, white, and metallic personalized ribbons- we have Kris Aquino; Josh, Bimb, & Kris Aquino; and plain Aquino ribbons.
22. I allow myself a few pieces of chocolate (most often Japanese, Australian, or British) while reading in bed.
23. I only drink room temperature or warm to hot water. Nagbabaon kami everywhere i go. When i’m shooting, I continuously sip warm lemon infused water.
24. I love buying and receiving blankets, quilts, comforters, duvet covers, shawls, sweaters, hoodies and anything else that will keep me warm because i’m always cold.
25. Literally I’m totally okay with staying in my room- maybe more precisely my wing of our home- just getting up to shower and go to the bathroom for 4 days and nights. I am happy to eat from the rolling tray they bring up for me. I have my complete pantry and our cute vintage style refrigerator is in my walk in closet that’s connected to my room via the bathroom.